Monday, October 17, 2011

Taipei

October 2, 2011

           I just got back from a weekend with my dad and grandpa in Taipei. What a trip. We spent Saturday touring all the big tourist attractions. I came into town around 11, set my bags down, grabbed some lunch and we were off. We went to a movie, the national museum, dinner at Taipei 101 and up to the top, and then we finally headed back to the room. Don't worry we probably took about 101 pictures too.

            On Sunday, we went to 2 great church services with lunch and a nap in between.  (It really made me realize what I am missing here is Kaohsiung and what I should be looking for.) Then we grabbed dinner at the HSR (High speed rail) station. I was home by 8 and I am exhausted. It was great to see my dad and grandpa but boy was it crazy busy and now I'll see how much grading I can get done before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment